Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Once a Cheater,...........................(PART ONE)

Once A Cheater, Always A Cheater?

Infidelity will always come with consequences but don't let it make you a victim. Learn from it. Rise from it and be wise from it.
Writing is all about expressing ourselves and sharing our stories. My team and I decided to share our stories because we have embraced our truth and it's part of us now, a chapter in our lives that taught us more than deprived us 

a) Have you been cheated on?

Yeah I have been cheated on. And it's the worst feeling........

b)How did they cheat on you?

He cheated on me with some of the girls I knew and his ex as well . Too many blows at once....

c) What makes you so angry about this affair?

 It's the fact that I was denied the truth. Just when you think you can trust someone, they end up hurting you . 

  d) How did you find out?

I went through his phone and found some texts and so i asked and he denied it.

One time I went to his room and he was with his ex and he didn't open the door. I waited outside for like 4 hours so i just went back to my room and i cried the whole night only for him to come up with some story that he was sick and his ex was only taking care of him and he didn't open because she was scared of me.

e )Do you think he would have ever told you if you didn't find out?

I honestly don't think he would. I mean, it had been going on for a while so i don't think so.....

f ) Why didn't you just leave?

After spending years with someone I just figured that he would know his priorities ...

g) Do you blame yourself for his infidelity?

I did . I figured wasn't giving him enough. For a while there i lost confidence in myself and my ability to be able to love and be loved in return.....i still feel that way sometimes.

h )Do you think that there's anything you could have done differently so that he wouldn't have cheated?

Am going to say maybe yes and maybe no because he obviously blamed our relationship for being rocky at the time.

I) Why did you keep giving him more chances?

I mean, I loved the guy. What we had was very rare. We understood each other. He was like the male version of me  and I couldn't imagine a future without him.

j) Did the affair change you or the relationship?

It definitely did. I had doubts for myself like i will never be good enough, am not pretty enough. I couldn't trust him and Our relationship was never the same, always trying to get past it but it never worked.

k) Do you believe once a cheater always a cheater?

No I don't believe that. I mean someone has to trust that there's someone out there who doesn't fit in this category...


l) I mean why don't you believe it after everything you have been put through?

I mean in most cases yeah but I believe that there are so many people who have been unfaithful and have learned from their mistakes . 

We can't always use this universal truth of "Once a cheater always a cheater," as an excuse to reduce a person to this one affair . 

Infidelity is hard. It always hurts just as bad even if it's the thirtieth time and there is nothing simple about infidelity. Cheating is a poor choice but it still shows something , so go with your gut when it comes to the one you love.

Thanks again to everyone who shared with us their experiences. 


Adios .

Post a Comment

0 Comments